Thursday, September 24, 2009

Raffle!

Alright, so who wants free gear?

I've got a Rome "Roadie" snowboard bag up for grabs. It's a pretty standard board bag: main compartment for a board, adjustable padded shoulder strap, handle at the nose of the bag, and a small clear pocket for an info card. Another small feature this bag includes that my own Burton "Space Sack" snowboard bag does not is the addition of a small zippered pocket. Though it may not sound like a big deal, I love the idea of extra space for all those random things my snowboarding ensemble requires (wax, a tool, extra bandanas, hand warmers, etc.). This one is gray with yellow-orange accents, is brand new, and still has all the manufacturers tags. Now, what would one have to do to acquire such a prime specimen of snowboard gear that would normally retail for about $50? Well, let me tell you...

Starting now and ending midnight on Saturday, October 10th I will be holding a raffle for this awesome board bag. To enter, simply subscribe to my blog. All "followers" will be entered in this raffle and at the end of the contest I'll pick one lucky winner. Now bear with me here, I'm just a college student so I don't have the means to assure some kind of totally random electronic selection process, so I'll probably have to resort to making a ton (hopefully!) of little slips of paper and tossing them into my beloved green Neff "Form" beanie and pulling one out. That's right, we do things the ol' fashioned way up here in the sticks. I'll contact the winner shortly after I select one and figure out how to go about getting this bag to you.

So there you have it, a $50 value, yours free with a subscription to my blog (which is free as well!). What a steal! All you have to do is make an account (if you don't have one already) and follow my blog (if you don't already...you should) and then you've just entered yourself to win a sweet Rome "Roadie" board bag. Good luck!


1 comment: