Thursday, September 17, 2009

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

Hey everyone,
So yeah, first blog? I'm kinda new to this but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm thinking about starting a snowboarding gear review for the 09-10 season just for the hell of it. If any of you out there are like me, you like to hear from real people what a product is like from a real person. Sure, you can read company and shop descriptions but are those truly unbiased? If I like a board, I'll say it. If I use a pair of gloves and they fall apart in a week, you'll hear about it.

I'm still new to the whole blogging fad going on now, so give me a break on figuring it out right away. I'm also unsure of the frequency of my reviews, but I think one a week sounds reasonable(?). I'm open to new ideas, so leave me feedback and I'll listen. Expect me to start cranking out reviews this weekend, so check back soon.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment